Monday, December 12, 2016

A little light reading: now featuring a 'Resources' tab

In my initial conversations about political views - and what it means to listen to lots of different political views - several people have directed me to, er, a bit of light reading (or viewing). In order to keep track of all of these and share them, I've started a resources page: http://i-want-to-listen.blogspot.com.au/p/resources.html.

The experiments similar to my project really fascinate me - such as Dan Ilic's #twitchike2016 and Mother Jones writer James West's experiment in breaking down his own echo chamber.

The word "bracing" came up somewhere in these. As in, stepping outside of your little bubble is a bit like diving into freezing water: brace yourself. Might hurt a bit, but you won't regret it, they said...

No comments:

Post a Comment