Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Will you share with me?



I would love for anyone who might want to participate in this project, 'I want to listen', to join me in any way they might like. I would like to invite YOU.

There are many ways to participate.

  • Listening sessions: I am doing listening sessions (there will a be a bit of structure kind of like interviews but really more informal than that - it's just a time set aside for you to talk and me to listen) across a broad spectrum of American and Australian political views. The interviews will be by Skype, phone or in person and will last approximately one hour.
  • Write to me: If a chat is not your thing, I am happy to take emails and letters. If you'd like a few questions to get you started, I will take those.
  • Coffee chat: Help me think through this project and mull over what I'm hearing
  • Prep session: Help me design and prepare for group conversation
  • Group conversation: In late Jan or sometime in February I will hold a group conversation in Sydney to discuss what I'm hearing so far and to take the conversation further
Contact me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment